• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 10mm package

Krumfola

As the title states, I have a 10mm package for sale. The price is $700 and includes the following items:

A Gen 3 G20 SF with 2 15-round magazines, original box, 375 pieces of new Starline brass, approximately 175 pieces of 1x fired Starline brass, 1 new, never worn Panther Creek Woodsman chest holster, 1 Blackhawk Serpa holster with paddle and belt attachment, and a partial box of 180gr Hornady XTPs.

This price includes shipping of all items. The G20 and magazines will be shipped from my FFL to yours, the other items will be shipped to you via USPS in a flatrate box. Please make sure that it is legal to own this firearm in your locale.

I can text pics.

Thanks,

Keith

I've gotten a few people asking about a price for just the G20 and 2 mags.

I will take $450 plus shipping from my FFL to yours.

Here's a pic of everything except the once fired brass.

Attachments

• Glock 20 Package.JPG
    Glock 20 Package.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
Bump

Looking to sell but I'd consider trading for a wood-stocked, blued rifle chambered in either 308 or 243. My preference would be a good condition M70 Featherweight but other similar rifles would be considered.

Still available for purchase or trade for a wood-stocked, blued hunting rifle in 308, 243, or 30-06. Let me know what you have.