1000yrd hog

Looks like that old 338 is still performing well for you!!!

Congrats. 1K on a hog is not easy, they do not tend to stop moving for long. Takes knowing the behavior of the game animal very well and anticipating their movement and then most important, not hesitatiting when that chance come in front of you!!!

Great shooting and video.

GREAT SHOT!!!!gun)What camera were you using? I am getting a new on for x-mas, I want somthing affordable but with good video. yours looked good to me!

GREAT SHOT!!!!gun)What camera were you using? I am getting a new on for x-mas, I want somthing affordable but with good video. yours looked good to me!

The one I'm using is the Panasonic 32power optical power with a 2x Sony doubler but the new ones have a 70power optical zoom witch is better than mine with the doubler. my wife just got one that takes a sd card for 260.00 and I'm trying to get my hands on it to try it with the 2x doubler that should give me a 140 power optical zoom. the digital stuff sucks

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.