1000 yds + in SW PA

I'm in Saxonburg...20min N. of Pgh. I have a few that can get out there pretty well. gun).........................................:).

really, Care to share? I shoot @ LCSA but 600 is it there. I'm needing somemore of a challange or humbling is a better word.:D

Thanks,
Gene

I am new to long range, but i am looking for a range to get me out to 1000 yards so i can practice. I live in the Washington, PA area

It would be an excellent idea, i cant find any where to shoot near me more than 150 yards, and i have to go to az to sight in some of my new rifles

It would be an excellent idea, i cant find any where to shoot near me more than 150 yards, and i have to go to az to sight in some of my new rifles

If you are in portage pa you are close to south fork shooting range you can shoot 500 yds there and you are relativly close to reade range where you can shoot 1k.

Check out both Thunder Valley and Rayners over in Ohio. I think T.V. can get you out to about 2000. Shooting a mile is every day out there. Only a few hours from Pgh.gun):D

JGhoghunter , have you been to reade range ? I have not . I hear that there is an event about every weekend , and team practice about every evening . I've thought about going , or contacting the range to see if it's true . if it's this busy I don't think I'm interested . I'm just curious if you know anything .thanks Jim

Recent Posts