1000 yds + in SW PA

What he said ^^^^^. I'll find or make my own. 🙄🤣 A member can invite you.
I have had a membership a few years at that range. My last membership was 2021. I've been working out of the area the last couple of years and have not renewed my membership this year. I've never ran into an issue with shooting there. I live about eight miles from the range. Maybe they have changed the rules and I am just not aware of it yet, hope not. I have been turned away on one occasion when they had rented the range to a military group for training and practice.

I have had a membership a few years at that range. My last membership was 2021. I've been working out of the area the last couple of years and have not renewed my membership this year. I've never ran into an issue with shooting there. I live about eight miles from the range. Maybe they have changed the rules and I am just not aware of it yet, hope not. I have been turned away on one occasion when they had rented the range to a military group for training and practice.
I have not personally talked to anyone there. I spoke with a guy that was a member a few years back, he said the tournament took over till this time of year and members had a few months through the winter. I get a chance after the holidays, I'm going to drive there to talk to someone. I'm 35 - 40 minutes away. Thank you for your response, have a great hunting and holiday season. 👍😎

I have not personally talked to anyone there. I spoke with a guy that was a member a few years back, he said the tournament took over till this time of year and members had a few months through the winter. I get a chance after the holidays, I'm going to drive there to talk to someone. I'm 35 - 40 minutes away. Thank you for your response, have a great hunting and holiday season. 👍😎
If you look on their Facebook page during the warmer weather months they will often post range closures and dates, most often when they are doing grounds maintenance such as mowing and weed eating activities. To my knowledge and in my experience, the range is open to members unless of maintenance and/or matches. I have personally worked in the scoring clubhouse during matches. PM me and I can get you contact numbers for club officers.