1000 yard coyotes

Where are they having F-class On a Saturday Mr.Milanuk?

Machias (Lake Stevens). 2nd weekend of the month, about 10-11 months out of the year (I think they give over for hunter sight-in in September/October). Saturday is a 60rd Prone/F-Class match, Sunday is an 80rd RMC during the warmer months. Nice poured firing line, pole building cover, couple wood stoves to warm yourself around between relays... nice set up. Kind of a 'wind-tunnel' set up - full minute windage adjustments are pretty rare.

I bet sooner or later some manufacture other than Cooper will make a 6mm BR Norma. I and it will probably be Savage, because they listen and are in tune to their customers. Its just too good of a thing not to.

How would you like to see an F-class rifle in that, 1-8" that would be exciting.

Trust me... we've spent some time twisting the ears of the factory about just that... whether they listen or not, remains to be seen. ;)

If I can get this rifle put together maybe I'll take it down to S Idaho with me over Christmas and get some time away from the in-laws so I can go glass for Coyotes out in the Owyhees.

That sounds good, I really like that country down there. Don't forget to visit your in-laws during Easter. I understand thats good chuck hunting. Good luck

As for that 6br F-class rifle, Keep twisting guys. Sounds like a great little range, I have never been up in that part of the world. Might have to go on a shoot up there.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.