$1000 LRH Discount - Last Minute Openings

ray milligan

Hi Guys - Ray Milligan Here.

I have a few openings to fill for this Fall's Rifle Elk season here in New Mexico and I'd love to get some LRH members in camp.

I have openings the weeks of Nov. 7-11 and Nov. 15-19. These are high-success weeks (81% on 5x or better with 58% 6x).

These hunts take place on Private Land with Guaranteed Elk Tags via Private Land Authorization Certificates.

As you may know, I'm a long-time long range hunter myself and very open to hosting long rangers. In fact, I'm partners in Greybull Precision along with John Burns, Scott Down, Adam Talamante and Craig Carlson.

The discounted prices for this hunt are: 1x1 $5,450 2x1 $4,950. plus elk license $580.00

If you'd like some more information about this hunt or would like to sign-up, go to www.milliganbrand.com and fill out your contact information and we will send you a 4 hour DVD with 30 kills and our new brochure with kills from last season.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.