• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED $1000.00 to spend any .7mm RUM or Bigger?

trophyhunter1000

looking to buy a long distance thumper if any one wants to part with one. I would prefer a ultra mag but not dead set. I own .257 wtby, .300 win mag, 7mm rem mag and 7mm wsm. Want something bigger preferably. Like the post title says I have $1000.00 to spend and would like to get the most for my money. Round count is not an issue as long as the action is true and some decent glass is included.
thanks guys.

I have a .338 edge. Savage action, choate stock, Mcgowen 31.5" barrel with 1.5" muzzle brake. Rifle basix trigger, tactical bolt knob, sss recoil lug and egw 20 moa base. Shoots 300gr bergers fantastic. Let me know if you're interested.

I have a NIB, NewHaven, CRF, stainless 338 WinMag. box papers etc...Not sure the caliber is available by the other manufacturer of the new winchesters....so I am quite confident this rifle will appreciate considerably as time marches on..

AND I HAVE TONS OF STUFF FOR THIS CALIBER

best to contact me here:

beltloop at yahoo dot com

posted: 5-9-2013/8:57PM CST ... I AM UP UNTIL ABOUT 10PM ALMOST EVERY NITE...

I have a Rem 700 LSS in 7mm RUM that is great shape if interested. I have RCBS dies & brass.

Last edited:
I have a .300 win mag in a Browning eclipse with boss system if your interested ? Like new conditions, 40 rounds fired , it just sits in the gun cabinet as I have 2 of them .

snow I love the gun but I already have a T/C Venture in .300 Win Mag. But **** the eclipse rifles are nice. I have a tough decision don't I. Ughhhh!!!!!