100/200 yd. Range Design

dennyo

My local shooting club has a 100/200 shooting range with 12' gravel sides and some trees. This range needs bull dozing and tree removal to widen due to erosion. The 200 end also has an erosion issue.

I have been asked by the club to find professional assistance to design or redesign our range with drawings to make it a practicle efficient range.

Would you be able to offer advice.

Thank you!

My local shooting club has a 100/200 shooting range with 12' gravel sides and some trees. This range needs bull dozing and tree removal to widen due to erosion. The 200 end also has an erosion issue.

I have been asked by the club to find professional assistance to design or redesign our range with drawings to make it a practicle efficient range.

Would you be able to offer advice.

Thank you!
BTT

Pm me your email and location. We have a club meeting at the end of the month and I will ask around.

We have what seem to be some pretty experienced equipment operators in our club and I think most of the berms and lanes are maintained by us even though it is a county range. I know a few ranges across the state that have gone up in the past 10-15 years but I honestly think it has been mostly shooters that parlayed some influence and dug things out.

Pm me your email and location. We have a club meeting at the end of the month and I will ask around.

We have what seem to be some pretty experienced equipment operators in our club and I think most of the berms and lanes are maintained by us even though it is a county range. I know a few ranges across the state that have gone up in the past 10-15 years but I honestly think it has been mostly shooters that parlayed some influence and dug things out.

Schnyd112
My email is [email protected] and I am in Edwardsburg, Mi.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.