10 MOA picatinny scope mount. . .

STEEL SLINGER

Hello All,

I'm not sure if this is posted in the right area or not, but anyway;

I was looking for a 10 MOA picatinny scope mount for a Rem 700 LA and the only thing I found was one that MidwayUSA put out by Nightforce and it said it was a "not available - one time run" plus it was $115.00! ! ! Is this mount non-existent? If it is not. . .where could I purchase one? Thank you.

Thank you, Toader. . .how much are these gems? I did not see any prices on their website, which leads me to believe they're very proud - LOL.

They are quite proud. I have one of Near's 10 MOA rail on a pre 64 Model 70. Probably the best out there. It's been so long don't remember what I paid for it but no regrets!

Just get a 20 moa rail. If you can't get zeroed with it you can remove some material from the back or shim up the front and then bed it to your receiver.

Keep in mind you will need roughly 5 moa of elevation to achieve a 200 yard zero. This means that a 20 moa rail will give you a net 15 moa.

If you do need to grind or shim the base it only takes about .010" to get 10 moa, which is pretty close to the thickness of an aluminum soda can.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts