• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 10/22 Fajen Thumbhole stock *$140*

bowhunthard88

This is the stock. I'd like to get $140 for it, it's basically brand new, I've fired the rifle 250 times or so with it on. It has been pillar-bedded and glassed over top of the pillar into the action recess. The forend also has an aluminum pressure pad (now with a foam layer) that could be removed if wanted. The stock is perfect condition, appearance is the same as out of the box.

I shoot a lot prone, and this stock is not good for this application. I'm going to get a Bell and Carlson that is better suited for the type of shooting I do. This stock is amazingly steady off-hand tho, I was getting 4-6" 5-shot groups @ 100 yds. With a rest, the groups were about 1.2-1.3".

$15 to ship. Money order only please.

Let me know about any questions or concerns. I sold my original 10/22 stock and barrel on here also. I paid about $184.99 plus shipping and handling for this stock at the time of purchase.

Fajen Thumbhole Silhouette Stock Ruger 10/22 .920" Barrel Channel Laminated Wood Coffee Drop-In - MidwayUSA

Thanks for looking.

stockfwhole.jpg
stockf.jpg
stockftip.jpg

stockfbedding.jpg

Re: 10/22 Fajen Thumbhole stock *$110*

This is the stock. I'd like to get $100 for it, it's basically brand new, I've fired the rifle 250 times or so with it on. It has been pillar-bedded and glassed over top of the pillar into the action recess. The forend also has an aluminum pressure pad (now with a foam layer) that could be removed if wanted. The stock is perfect condition, appearance is the same as out of the box.

I shoot a lot prone, and this stock is not good for this application. I'm going to get a Bell and Carlson that is better suited for the type of shooting I do. This stock is amazingly steady off-hand tho, I was getting 4-6" 5-shot groups @ 100 yds. With a rest, the groups were about 1.2-1.3".

$110 shipped. Money order only please.

Let me know about any questions or concerns. I sold my original 10/22 stock and barrel on here also. I paid about $185 plus shipping and handling for this stock at the time of purchase.

Fajen Thumbhole Silhouette Stock Ruger 10/22 .920" Barrel Channel Laminated Wood Coffee Drop-In - MidwayUSA

Thanks for looking.

stockfwhole.jpg
stockf.jpg
stockftip.jpg

stockfbedding.jpg

Price change reflected in quote. Bump to top.

Last edited: