1 new guy from oregon & lovin it!

winmag

New 2 redmond or.

NEW TO CENTRAL OR. LONG TIME OR. RESIDENT. I used to build Sportsmans Warehouses all over the western U.S. now settled in Redmond Or. i married a valley girl and, well she wont move to my side of the state, and i cant handle the valley for any length of time, so...here we are, We love central Or. anybody wanna burn some powder? I could use a shootin partner to get me aquainted with the local shooting spots etc. Im from ranch country, were newbies are looked at with a raised eyebrow untill theyve prooved themselves trustworthy,and willing to learn the local do's and donts. im willing to learn if youve got the time 2 show the new guy around a bit. thanks

Last edited:
Welcome, glad to have you here. Wish I could help you on the A-bolt but, hang in there there's folks here with amazing amounts of knowledge and I'm sure you'll hear from them.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.