1" moa scope rings

thank you
they are close.
no ring mark
tilt for long range without stressing the tube
great holding power.
never a loss of point of aim.

so it has taken me all this typing to see the error of your post.
we are talking plastic insert rings and you are not, you are talking zee rings, not the subject of this thread as they have no moa adjustment.
zee are just simple steel rings .

Well then they be the best thing ever invented and I am just a schmuck.

I did order the Burris rings today. Thanks for the info and I'll report back with what they do for me. Ar10ar15man do you know how much the objective of the scope will be lowered going to 40 moa verus 0?

they include a chart for moa change based on ring spacing and moa change in the inserts. actual movement of the bell...no

the culprit of our error.
not zee, signature insert rings
If you need something tougher than a Zee ring, you must be doing something really far out.
We've never broken or damaged a Zee ring, and we have them on everything from .22 RF to .338 Lapua Mag. The .22 and the model 600 Remington carbine in .308 Win get banged around most, as they're truck guns. I'd try the Z rings and not worry about it if you want 10-20 MOA to play with and don't want to use an MOA base in 10, 15 or 20 MOA.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.