1" moa scope rings

chetraguse

Trying to find out if anybody knows of any 1" scope rings that have a moa cant built into the rings. I have a christensen arms gun that has the rail built into it. Have a swarovski z5 1" scope and can't put a rail on this gun so wondering if anyone knows about any rings. I seen Burris makes some with inserts but I would like just a one piece deal.

If you need something tougher than a Zee ring, you must be doing something really far out.
We've never broken or damaged a Zee ring, and we have them on everything from .22 RF to .338 Lapua Mag. The .22 and the model 600 Remington carbine in .308 Win get banged around most, as they're truck guns. I'd try the Z rings and not worry about it if you want 10-20 MOA to play with and don't want to use an MOA base in 10, 15 or 20 MOA.

I'm looking for some kind of moa built in rings because I only have 8 moa left on my scope for adjustment and I can't put a rail on because there is one milled into my action. If I can't find any good rings I will probably have to find different scope, but the z5 has pretty nice glass. I don't know what to expect from the Burris rings with the spacers, that just sounds like more problems but maybe I'm wrong.

I'm looking for some kind of moa built in rings because I only have 8 moa left on my scope for adjustment and I can't put a rail on because there is one milled into my action. If I can't find any good rings I will probably have to find different scope, but the z5 has pretty nice glass. I don't know what to expect from the Burris rings with the spacers, that just sounds like more problems but maybe I'm wrong.
I have the Burris on my 338-408 work great. I have a 40 moa rail but only wanted 30 so I put the z rings on with -10 moa no problem!

duh
you asked
and were told
buy the tactical burris and you have 10-40 moa to play with.
adjustable..you pick what you want

I also run the burris signature zee rings on everything from .222 to 338 rum. All flawless and no ring marks on the scope

Last edited:
I tried the Z rings on my benchrest stuff and took them off after 2 sessions. Nothing stayed repeatable for me. I don't dispute that others like them and have had good results. But they didn't work for me. Keep an open mind, a sharp eye, and be meticulous.

they work well on my bench rest RIFLES,
which includes a 600 yd national championship.

I tried the Z rings on my benchrest stuff and took them off after 2 sessions. Nothing stayed repeatable for me. I don't dispute that others like them and have had good results. But they didn't work for me. Keep an open mind, a sharp eye, and be meticulous.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.