• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1" medium rings for long action CZ 550 rifle

Hespco

I need a set of 1" MEDIUM scope rings for a CZ 550 long action rifle. Prefer matte but will take gloss. Must be in good shape. The bear at the house just for fun. Found a set & bought

Attachments

• 9-19-17 Bear 001.JPG
    9-19-17 Bear 001.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Saw a pair of cz rings listed in optics section of accurate shooter under the 3 vortex scopes for sale .

Thanks for the info. I went & looked. Signed up for that forum but will have to wait to be approved before I can participate . Maybe I can contact the seller tomorrow.

Thanks so much any way. I went to their site & tried to joined that forum & they rejected me,. They said because of suspicious e-mail. I can't imagine what that means. I just a 75 year old guy here in SW, Colorado. Don't understand.

Check out Tally's web site. I bought a set for mine from them and they are very nice, they even have the built in stop that locks them in place to the action.

This morning I picked up a set of NIB Warne for $40 on another site. Thanks again.