1/8 moa adjustments

Dstevens

If I have a 1/8 moa scope, how many clicks up/down do I need to do to go out to 200, 300, 400, 500-1000?
I just need a list please! After the list some explaining why those are the values is correct would be nice if you don't mind!gun)
Thank you!

If I have a 1/8 moa scope, how many clicks up/down do I need to do to go out to 200, 300, 400, 500-1000?
I just need a list please! After the list some explaining why those are the values is correct would be nice if you don't mind!gun)
Thank you!

You need to supply a whole lot more information. There is no generic "list".

Thing you need to supply if you would like this answered:

1.) Caliber of firearm
2.) Bullet (weight and BC)
3.) Exact muzzle velocity (not what is listed on the box), or exact drops at the distances you would like to have the adjustments for.
4.) What distance and height are you zerod at?
5.) Sight height above the barrel.
6.) Atmospheric conditions (temp, altitude, barometric pressure, humidity)

Look at and online ballistic calculator to give you and idea of the type of information you will need. There is one just below the banner on this site.

Once you have all that then you need to proceed with verifying the adjustments of your scope.

Needlesss to say, nobody is going to give you an accurate answer to your question until you have done quite a bit of work yourself. By the time you get all this work done, you will probably be able to answer this question yourself.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.