• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

$1,295 - Kimber 8400 Patrol Tactical .300 Win Mag

me124704

Price drop - now $1,250 plus shipping.

Selling a Kimber 8400 Patrol Tactical in .300 Win Mag. The rifle features a factory Manners MCS-T6 and a factory fluted barrel. The weight is very reasonable at 8 ¾ pounds. The rifle features a 26" barrel. The rifle is in very good condition overall, with some light bumps and signs of use. I would rate it at 90% overall. The bore looks excellent. Includes the pictured scope rail, but the bipod is not included.

EuroOptic's price on these is $2,158 plus shipping. My price is $1,295 plus actual shipping to your FFL. I accept Paypal (Friends and Family or plus 3%) or USPS Money Orders. Not looking for trades.

Thanks-

Matt

Kimber 1.png

Kimber 2.png

Last edited:
Selling a Kimber 8400 Patrol Tactical in .300 Win Mag. The rifle features a factory Manners MCS-T6 and a factory fluted barrel. The weight is very reasonable at 8 ¾ pounds. The rifle features a 26" barrel. The rifle is in very good condition overall, with some light bumps and signs of use. I would rate it at 90% overall. The bore looks excellent. Includes the pictured scope rail, but the bipod is not included.

EuroOptic's price on these is $2,158 plus shipping. My price is $1,295 plus actual shipping to your FFL. I accept Paypal (Friends and Family or plus 3%) or USPS Money Orders. Not looking for trades.

Thanks-

Matt

View attachment 132263

View attachment 132264
How is the accuracy?

Is the barrel threaded I cannot tell from the picture?

Thanks

Billy

Hi Billy -

I've never fired her, so I can't comment on accuracy. I traded for it and I really like it, but I have too many other projects going...so time to clean house.

Also, the barrel is not threaded.

Thanks-

Matt