1.04 Mile Prairie Dog

I do not care that was a shot to be remembered, no matter what I would have loved to be there to see that, I wonder what the negative's would say to the old snipers who only had a Redfield 3 to 9, no spotters no computers just ability, they made magic shots and hit the target. I would had like to seen that, just seeing it would have given a person bragging rights. Congrats on a great shot

0.1 MOA at 1000 yards would be 1.047 inches. Hard to see that ever happening. That however is not what was said. I suspect he was talking about 100 or 200 yard benchrest groups and did not specify the range. Sounds like some people need to go out and turn some gun powder into noise and maybe leave Nancy negative somewhere else.

That shootin' bench is lookin' rock-solid! Can't help but be a genuine benefit to everyone involved 'cept the target...

Just curious, what is the consistent group size your LR/ELR rifles? Several of my LR/ELR varmint and other rifles, and especially the BR ones, hold sub 0.2 MOA 5 shot groups with one of my BR's going sub 0.1"
0.1 MOA at 1000 yards would be 1.047 inches. Hard to see that ever happening. That however is not what was said. I suspect he was talking about 100 or 200 yard benchrest groups and did not specify the range. Sounds like some people need to go out and turn some gun powder into noise and maybe leave Nancy negative somewhere else.
Whatever you say bud. I burn barrels like nascar racers burn tires. And I love every second of it

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.