1.04 Mile Prairie Dog

If you hit once per shot you are doing a great job. Wounding animals is never acceptable.

I sighted in my rifle scope and was making tiny groups. Another wanted to shoot so I let him and spotted for him. Then I couldn't hit anything. The other shooter had adjusted my scope. I now take a digital and keep it with my rifle box.

Never adjust a scope that is not yours, ever.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that load 180 gr bullet at 3150 fps sounds more like a 300 win mag load to me. Both of my manuals nosler and rcbs say you would have to go to a 100gr bullet to get that kind of velocity.

Congrats and great shot, and yes the OP stated there was great deal of luck involved.

For all of you that don't want to says congrats or something similar do us a favor and just scroll on bye.

I would have to agree there was some luck involved but the shooter did have to make a elevation and wind call not to mention a hell of a shot GOOD JOB

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.