$1,000 Binoculars

I have recommended TRACT bino's more times than I can count. The glass is so good and the bino's will leave you with some money left over. I had SWARO EL's and sold them because the TRACT's are that good. You would not be disappointed and will be amazed. I was and I never looked back. Schott Glass.

It's really hard to beat what vortex is putting down. The warranty really is a thing of its own, especially still during these times.
Razors have really good clarity and brightness. Further more what puts them in that top glass category is the color is pretty good.

10x42 are definitely a good way to go. I use 10x50s. Helps with exit pupil, and I think gives an edge in low light.

It's really hard to beat what vortex is putting down. The warranty really is a thing of its own, especially still during these times.
Razors have really good clarity and brightness. Further more what puts them in that top glass category is the color is pretty good.

10x42 are definitely a good way to go. I use 10x50s. Helps with exit pupil, and I think gives an edge in low light.
agree, I have the range finding binos HD 5000, will never carry both ever again. Now the new ones have Ballistics built in, they just want more of my money.

Not read all but I'm very happy with all things Vortex. I have the Vortex Vulture 15X56 which are used basically out of the truck for spotting Coyotes. Most often, on snow, I don't need the spotting scope out to 1.5 mi. The glass is superb and though I'm not a glass expert they seem very god for a $500 optic. Weight is around 40 0z. I do not have any trouble with stabilization but as suggested any type of support vastly helps.

I see all of the expensive optics seem to be roof prisms. I like porro prism binos because they enhance the stereo vision. It helps make the game stand out from the hillside behind them. I've read that roof prisms are more expensive to make. The ones that drive me laugh are the porro prisms that have the objective lenses closer together than the eyes. Makes no sense, but stylish.

I have recommended TRACT bino's more times than I can count. The glass is so good and the bino's will leave you with some money left over. I had SWARO EL's and sold them because the TRACT's are that good. You would not be disappointed and will be amazed. I was and I never looked back. Schott Glass.

I don't have any Swaros but have used EL's. I do have a pair of TT's and the glass is superb. My brother has a pair of Razor HD's...I'll take the TT's every day, and twice on Sundays.

The Tract's are that good. If Tract's are tried, folks won't look back. They are that good, and the warranty, you can't loose. Call the company and talk to the president. Tract stands behind their products.

I'll throw in yet another vote for the Meopta Meostar's. I've been through a bunch of binos but these are fantastic. Should be able to find a pair of the B1s in your price range.

If you have to have new I would stick to the Zeiss or Leica. Personally I'd look for and pick up a used Leica from the older Trinovid BN's up to the Ultravid, an slc, or a Zeiss fl. Saw a pair of Leica BN's go for $400 bucks a few weeks ago.

Meostars.
I ordered several brands in the $600-$1K range. Evaluated them mid day, dawn and at dusk... on and off tripod. The Meostars are what I kept.