“Notify Me When in Stock” Feature Online Retailers?

I got some Berger bullets from Midway. but have not got notification from other suppliers on brass

I've had good luck with that option at MIDWAY. Just got a notification that the 112 Barnes Match Burners .243 were in stock. Got couple hundred.

For a while I had notifications getting routed to spam. I had to go in and release them to my inbox and make sure the setting was to 'always allow'.

I've found that by the time the notification is sent it is already sold out. Seen it happen the other day on some H4350.
I happen to see some powder so I started hitting refresh. H4350 popped up so I grabbed 6 lbs. I had it paid for and ended up only getting 4. Must have been the last 4.
By the time I refreshed again after paying to see what else might pop up the h4350 was sold out.
I checked my email and actually recieved a notification with a time stamp that was after the one on my receipt.
So basically it was gone by the time the notification went out.

Kris
I just got H 4350 and checked out with it. I could only get 2 pounds. Then went back in and got. 2 pounds of H 110 and checked out. I hated to do it that way, it doubled the shipping and hazmat fees but last time I put something in my cart and continued to shop one was gone before I checked out.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.