“Notify Me When in Stock” Feature Online Retailers?

I just wish retailers would be honest about what "in stock" means.

In my mind, It doesn't mean that it will ship in 6 weeks.

Sorry, not trying to sidetrack your thread.
Well at lease you can put your name in for those items. I have gotten Powder, and Brass so far and a few other items. The other is I see 5.56 ammo coming down, and supply going up. Hang on it will reduce more. It's still away to high if somebody is trying to buy some. It's about a dollar a round to much yet. Let them set with it. Hopefully powder and primes will comeback here sometime.

I have had good results with Brownells, and got some bullets from Midway. My thoughts are what do I have to lose??? I log into my account and let it sit there, sort of like fishing with live bait, if I catch something great, if not oh well. From what I'm seeing on a couple of reloading forums primers and powder are coming out slowly, but nonetheless coming back.

I've got several "notify me when in stock" alerts for Midway and other online retailers for reloading supplies. Have you all had any luck with this feature grabbing hard to get items?
I actually was notified by midway USA about ammo that I was looking for but the price was doubled and you could only buy 3 boxes, I did try to order but it was sold out already 🤪

I've got several "notify me when in stock" alerts for Midway and other online retailers for reloading supplies. Have you all had any luck with this feature grabbing hard to get items?
I have obtained several items....although not specifically reloading supplies.......through that feature notifications, mostly from Eurooptic.

The only notification I've received in the last several months is from SPS on brass. Zero from Midway, Midsouth and others.

Had a notify me in stock at Midway for .22 magnum. Got the notification and bought 500 round brick. It's a hit and miss since you have to be proactive and follow up.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.