“Notify Me When in Stock” Feature Online Retailers?

I find it even harder. I cannot check during the day at work, my employer has a filter that prevents going to gun, shooting, etc. type sites. So, if I have a minute or so, I take my phone off the employer WiFi and use the cell connection only. But I have not yet received ONE notification from the many resellers that offer the notifications. I renew them often. Still no luck. Looking for primers and especially bullets. No go.

I'm not sure it's so much the bots themselves checking out but the notification from the bots to buyers goes to thousands of folks at the same time. The bots notify people sooner than the retailers' system sending out the emails.

I first off am retired, I have been getting a few in stock notification and getting the purchase made. One line item at a time only. Powder only, I've tried once to put two items in the cart with no luck. No luck at all on primers😡

Nope, have to cruise the different sites daily hoping for a hit or two, need primers....

No luck on primers and powder but have been able to buy ammo and bullets etc within a couple hours of the notification. After that then mostly gone.
I've also had good luck with their backorder option when available. Midway is still a favorite. I just think they're waiting for the truck to arrive like the rest of us.
I appreciate you guys alerts on the other sites as well. !

Caliberarmory.com. I've had some luck with this site for rifle and pistol ammo. $.80/rd for 9mm and 40. $2.40/rd 270 weatherby magnum in stock now. No reloading components, just loaded ammo.

It seems to work well on dies and such but not so much for powder and primers. The high demand items move too fast for the notification to help. By the time I see it and get to the site, they are sold out.

I've got several "notify me when in stock" alerts for Midway and other online retailers for reloading supplies. Have you all had any luck with this feature grabbing hard to get items?
They replied one night late (11:00)pm that they had primers by the time I fired their site up and put 2 in the cart they were out of stock 2 minutes later. Guess the boys on the east coast be at me to it!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.