The illuminated Z8i 2.3-18x56 P L stands out for its high light transmission, especially when hide hunting at twilight. The magnification of up to 18x provides the details required for precise long-range shooting.
ALL YOU NEED FOR HIDE HUNTING AND MORE
Only a high-luminosity rifle scope like the Z8i 2.3-18x56 P can deliver the crucial details even in poor light conditions and at twilight. This rifle scope therefore has excellent optics that delivers razor-sharp images even in challenging situations. The high magnification and detail accuracy also deliver impressive precision over long distances.
Optimum Performance. Stunning design.
The new and unique Swarovski Z8i telescopic sight sees a milestone for the infamous Austrian optics manufacturer. With 8x zoom and exemplary optics, the Z8i ensures you are set for any type of hunting. The slender 30-mm tube also blends effortlessly with any rifle . Furthermore, the ballistic turret flex and FLEXCHANGE, the first switchable reticle, allow you maximum versatility in every hunting situation. These ballistic turrets are removable and can be put onto either windage or elevation turrets.
The Z8i 2.3-18x56 P scope boasts incredible clarity in poor light conditions, crucial for those last chance situations during dusk or in the very early morning. It delivers completely razor-sharp images 24/7, whenever you need them. The extensive magnification range offers excellent flexibility for a multitude of hunting types. Switching between the different magnifications is made even easier with Swarovski's new throw lever for ultra-quick magnification adjustment.
- Flexchange Reticle - First switchable reticle provides you with maximum versatility.
- Slim Central Tube - 30mm central tube blends seamlessly with any hunting firearm.
- Ballistic Turret Flex - Easy to reach gives you the ultimate in versatility.
- Water, Fog, & Shockproof - Nitrogen purged ensure fog free hunting.
- Swarovski Lifetime Warranty - Worry free warranty.
- NEW! Swarovski's unveils it's new masterpiece.
- Switch from Dot to Circle dot with the push of a button.
- Water, fog and shockproof
- Z8i ballistic turret flex.
- Swarovski Lifetime Warranty.
- The 1st changeable reticle - Go from Dot to Circle Dot with the press of a single button.
- Comes with blank decals so that the user can choose downrange distance settings.
- Lack of upper heavy post allows better view of target.
- Heavy sub-tensions make this a great low light reticle.
- The illuminated ring that can be switched on and off.
- Supported by BRH / BRX ballistic calculator.
- Comes with 50 “factory” ballistic decals.
- Windage compensation up to 20 mph.
- Easy to use ranging chart included.
- Can be used to range to a target.
- Wind compensating scope easily allows the shooter to dial in the correct elevation.
- Ballistic Calculator tells the shooter how many MOA to compensate for wind deflection
- Vertical hash marks are placed in 2 MOA (Minute of Angle) increments.
- Supported by the BRT ballistic calculator at Swarovski's USA website.
- Second focal plane reticle.
Don't see the Swarovski product you're looking for? We are happy to custom order any Swarovski product for you at no extra charge. CLICK HERE to email us the model you're looking for and we'll let you know the price and how long it will take.
|Effective objective lens diameter (mm)||18.4-56|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||8.1-3.1|
|Exit pupil distance (mm) (Eye relief)||95|
|Field of view (ft/100 yds / m/100 m)||55.8-6.9 / 18.6-2.3|
|Field of view (degrees)||10.6-1.3|
|Field of view, apparent (degrees)||24|
|Dioptric compensation (dpt)||-3 to +2|
|Light transmission (%)||93|
|Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1||6.5-31.8|
|Impact point corr. per click (in/100 yds / mm/100 m)||0.36 / 10|
|Max. elevation / windage adjustment range (in/100 yds / m/100 m)||64.8/36.0 / 1.8/1.0|
|Parallax correction (yds / m)||55-∞ / 50-∞|
|Objective filter thread||M 58x0.75|
|Length (in / mm)||14.3 / 364|
|Weight (oz / g)||25.6 / 725|
|Central tube diameter (in / mm)||1.18 / 30|
|Functional temperature||-4 °F to +131 °F (-20 °C / +55 °C)|
|Storage temperature||-22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)|
|Submersion tightness||13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)|
|Brightness levels||Twilight: 0 - 32 / Day: 33 - 64|
|Operating time (h)||Twilight factor at medium brightness: 1,400; daylight factor at medium brightness: 180|
No posts found