Cart is empty
- Precision level mounted into a machined Picatinny base for perfect level to base alignment.
- Constant level verification when in head down shooting position.
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny cross slots.
- Billet machined 7075 T-6 aluminum.
- Mil Spec. Class III hardcoat anodize.
- MADE IN THE USA
Advantages of the True Level Pic Rail System.
Long range shooting requires a level gun, as any tilt in the gun translates into a serious windage error at longer ranges. When using the Tru Level Scope Base, look down at the level as you set up to shoot to verify your level. You may also check it again while aiming without having to raise your head from the shooting position, just glance down from the eye piece to check. The biggest advantage of this system is having the level housed in the machined picatinny base, it is protected from being bumped out of level as often happens with some scope level systems. If you are serious about long range shooting, you need a Tru
No posts found