The illuminated Z8i 2-16x50 P L impresses with a 21 m (63 ft) field of view and details at up to 16x magnification during stalking, as well as hide and driven hunting. In addition, its high light transmission means that this rifle scope is best equipped for use in poor light conditions.
RIGHT AT HOME ANYWHERE
A large field of view shows all the details required for long-range shooting. The Z8i 2-16x50 P is a sophisticated multipurpose scope for stalking, as well as hide and driven hunting. Its high-luminosity optics reveals, even in poor light conditions and at twilight, the crucial details for hitting the target.
- Flexchange Reticle - First switchable reticle provides you with maximum versatility.
- Slim Central Tube - 30mm central tube blends seamlessly with any hunting firearm.
- Ballistic Turret Flex - Easy to reach gives you the ultimate in versatility.
- Water, Fog, & Shockproof - Nitrogen purged ensure fog free hunting.
- Swarovski Lifetime Warranty - Worry free warranty.
- NEW! Swarovski's unveils it's new masterpiece.
- Switch from Dot to Circle dot with the push of a button.
- Water, fog and shockproof
- Z8i ballistic turret flex.
- Swarovski Lifetime Warranty.
- The 1st changeable reticle - Go from Dot to Circle Dot with the press of a single button.
- Comes with blank decals so that the user can choose downrange distance settings.
- Lack of upper heavy post allows better view of target.
- Heavy sub-tensions make this a great low light reticle.
- The illuminated ring that can be switched on and off.
- Supported by BRH / BRX ballistic calculator.
- Comes with 50 “factory” ballistic decals.
- Windage compensation up to 20 mph.
- Easy to use ranging chart included.
- Can be used to range to a target.
- Wind compensating scope easily allows the shooter to dial in the correct elevation.
- Ballistic Calculator tells the shooter how many MOA to compensate for wind deflection
- Vertical hash marks are placed in 2 MOA (Minute of Angle) increments.
- Supported by the BRT ballistic calculator at Swarovski's USA website.
- Second focal plane reticle.
Don't see the Swarovski product you're looking for? We are happy to custom order any Swarovski product for you at no extra charge. CLICK HERE to email us the model you're looking for and we'll let you know the price and how long it will take.
|Effective objective lens diameter (mm)||16.3-50|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||8.1-3.1|
|Exit pupil distance (mm) (Eye relief)||95|
|Field of view (ft/100 yds / m/100 m)||63.0-7.8 / 21.0-2.6|
|Field of view (degrees)||12.0-1.5|
|Field of view, apparent (degrees)||24|
|Dioptric compensation (dpt)||-3 to +2|
|Light transmission (%)||93|
|Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1||5.7-28.3|
|Impact point corr. per click (in/100 yds / mm/100 m)||0.36 / 10|
|Max. elevation / windage adjustment range (in/100 yds / m/100 m)||54 / 1.5|
|Parallax correction (yds / m)||55-∞ / 50-∞|
|Objective filter thread||M 52x0.75|
|Length (in / mm)||14 / 356|
|Weight (oz / g)||23.8 / 675|
|Central tube diameter (in / mm)||1.18 / 30|
|Functional temperature||-4 °F to +131 °F (-20 °C / +55 °C)|
|Storage temperature||-22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)|
|Submersion tightness||13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)|
|Brightness levels||Twilight: 0 - 32 / Day: 33 - 64|
|Operating time (h)||Twilight factor at medium brightness: 1,400; daylight factor at medium brightness: 180|
No posts found