The illuminated Swarovski Z8i 1-8x24 L rifle scope provides a remarkable field of view of 42.5 m (127.5 ft) with a 1x magnification, offering the best possible overview of the hunting action to ensure the right decision is made even in rapidly changing situations.
- Flexchange Reticle - First switchable reticle provides you with maximum versatility.
- Slim Central Tube - 30mm central tube blends seamlessly with any hunting firearm.
- Ballistic Turret Flex - Easy to reach gives you the ultimate in versatility.
- Water, Fog, & Shockproof - Nitrogen purged ensure fog free hunting.
- The 1st changeable reticle - Go from Dot to Circle Dot with the press of a single button (4A-IF Reticle Only).
- Comes with blank decals so that the user can choose downrange distance settings.
- Lack of upper heavy post allows better view of target.
- Heavy sub-tensions make this a great low light reticle.
- Supported by the BRT ballistic calculator at Swarovski's USA website.
- Long-range BRT reticle allows for precise shooting out to 500 meters.
- 1x magnification allows for rapid target acquisition.
- Windage compensation up to 20 mph.
- Lifetime USA Warranty
- 30-Year International Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
Don't see the Swarovski product you're looking for? We are happy to custom order any Swarovski product for you at no extra charge. CLICK HERE to email us the model you're looking for and we'll let you know the price and how long it will take.
|Effective objective lens diameter (mm)||8.2-24|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||8.1-3.0|
|Exit pupil distance (mm) (Eye relief)||95|
|Field of view (ft/100 yds / m/100 m)||127.5-15.9 / 42.5-5.3|
|Field of view (degrees)||24.0-3.0|
|Field of view, apparent (degrees)||24|
|Dioptric compensation (dpt)||-3 to +2|
|Light transmission (%)||93|
|Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1||2.9-13.9|
|Impact point corr. per click (in/100 yds / mm/100 m)||0.36 / 10|
|Max. elevation / windage adjustment range (in/100 yds / m/100 m)||72 / 2|
|Objective filter thread||M 27x0.75|
|Length (in / mm)||11.9 / 301|
|Weight (oz / g)||18.2 / 515|
|Central tube diameter (in / mm)||1.18 / 30|
|Functional temperature||-4 °F to +131 °F (-20 °C / +55 °C)|
|Storage temperature||-22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)|
|Submersion tightness||13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)|
|Brightness levels||Twilight: 0 - 32 / Day: 33 - 64|
|Operating time (h)||Twilight factor at medium brightness: 1,400; daylight factor at medium brightness: 180|
No posts found