The PSR Atlas Bipod is the new version of the hugely popular Atlas Bipod. The manufacturer listened to suggestions from customers to make two main changes on this new model. On this model they've eliminated the slight lean when loading the bipod and they've also eliminated the rotation of the legs. This BT47-LW17 model is the new taller version and includes the quick-release mechanism.
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 7" – 13".
- Weight 12.86 ounces.
- Available in black only.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- 5 Leg positions
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
In addition to the above features which were standard on the original Atlas Bipod, the PSR Atlas bipod features the following:
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075
OPTIONAL SINGLE SLING STUD MOUNTED PICATINNY RAIL
If your rifle stock only has a single sling stud and you don't want to add a 2nd anchor, then this is the rail for you.
Mounts to rifle’s existing single swivel stud
- Provides a Picatinny rail section for mounting the Atlas Bipod
- Constructed of rugged 6061 T6 aluminum w/Type-III hard-coat anodized finish
- Contains side swivel stud for continued use of sling