Ingrained with the thrill of the hunt, the VX-3 drastically improves optical performance, mechanical function, and durability. Leupold pushed it to the limit, so you can push yourself to yours. And now with the Custom Dial System (CDS), you can now own a scope that precisely matches your rifle's ballistics.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2™ lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooters eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- Matte black.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend.
- As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Length: 12.6 in
- Tube Length: 5.8 in
- Eyepiece Length: 2.9 in
- Objective Length: 3.6 in
- Objective Diameter: 1.8 in
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter: 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification: 14.4 (4.9)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 7.4 (19.9)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 2.5 (6.6)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.7 (4.4)
- Eye Relief (mm): 94 (112)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.6 in / 40 mm
- Weight: 13.0 oz / 369 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 71
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 71
No posts found