Every Leupold® Mark 4® MR/T® riflescope is a robust optical tool for medium-range shooting applications.
- The illuminated Special Purpose reticle ensures precision shot placement in even the worst light conditions, and is night-vision compatible.
- This reticle is ideal in tactical situations, yet also provides greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- Low-profile, finger-adjustable ½-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial for 5.56mm/.223 Rem.
- 30mm maintube is incredibly rugged.
- 120-MOA of both windage and elevation adjustment.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, these MR/T riflescopes meet all Leupold Mark 4 performance standards.
- Leupold's third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. Leupold has boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
- Length: 9.3 in
- Tube Length: 5.8 in
- Eyepiece Length: 3.1 in
- Objective Diameter: 1.2 in
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 4.5 (1.5)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 23.7 (65.7)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 21.9 (7.9)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.4)
- Eye Relief (mm): 91 (112)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 0.8 in / 20 mm
- Weight: 15.0 oz / 425 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 120
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 120
No posts found