When you're hunting wide-open spaces, the Kenai is a High-Definition spotting scope at an appealing price. With a premium, 80mm objective lens, the Kenai delivers generous light transmission and provides a sharp, clear picture with impeccable color reproduction. Includes two eyepieces - a fixed 30x wide angle and a 25x - 60x zoom - so it's right at home targeting big game across open prairie or spotting varmints at long range. Inside the magnesium body, BAK4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses work to provide unparalleled light transmission, edge-to-edge resolution, and definition. The Kenai HD spotting scope is built for the long haul. Don't go afield without it.
- Two Eyepieces with Every Scope - Every Kenai is packaged with a 30x wide angle eyepiece and a 25-60x variable eyepiece, making it an incredibly versatile spotter. It's like getting two scopes in one.
- Objective Lens - The high-performance 80mm HD objective lens dramatically improves color fidelity, image brightness, and overall picture resolution.
- Magnesium Body - The industrial design and lightweight material make the Kenai easy to carry and operate, without sacrificing an ounce of toughness.
- Waterproof - The Kenai is nitrogen-filled to guarantee completely fog and waterproof performance.
- Wide-Angle Viewing - The 30x wide-angle eyepiece gives you the versatility of seeing the whole field.
- Extreme Magnification Range - The 25-60x eyepiece gives you great flexibility for any situation.
- Lens System - The Kenai features fully multi-coated optics for crystal-clear contrast and color fidelity you can rely on.
- Tripod Ready - A built-in, rotating tripod port makes it easy to mount.
- Retractable Lens Shade - Integrated into the body design, the Kenai features a retractable lens shade to reduce glare in bright conditions, and keeps the objective lens dry in rain or snow.
- Generous Eye Relief - Comfortable twist-up eyecups and non-critical eye relief makes long glassing sessions a breeze.
- Balanced Design - The Kenai doesn't just look great, all that form has function too. An oversized focus ring is centered over the tripod mount to keep the Kenai steady and stable when focusing in the field. The entire scope has been designed with the user in mind: comfortable hold points, built-in accessories, and aggressive knurling for easy grip in key locations.
- Actual Magnification: 30x/25x - 60x
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 126/94 - 52
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 139/103 - 57
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 2.4/1.8 - 1
- Weight: 58.5 oz / 1658 g
- Length: 14.0 in / 356 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 60
- Twilight Factor: 49.0/44.7 - 69.3
- Exit Pupil (mm): 2.6/3.1 - 1.3
- Eye Relief (mm): 18.5/17.4 - 17.9
- Close Focus Distance: 11.8 ft / 3.6 m
No posts found