The open bridge design of BX-3 Mojave™ Series binoculars is lightweight and ergonomic. Combined with its superior optics, you have performance that will impress the most serious binoculars users.
- Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- With a wider field of view than competitive models BX-3 Mojave binoculars make it easier to follow movement.
- Cold Mirror Coated Prisms
- The fully multi-coated lenses are combined with L-Coat™ BAK4 prisms to provide excellent photopic transmission for a clear, bright image under any condition.
- Cold Mirror Coated Prism technology improves the reflectiveness of the prisms for even greater color reproduction, resolution and clarity.
- Twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
- Covered by the Leupold® Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Mossy Oak Treestand
- Actual Magnification: 10x
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 326
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 109
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 6.2
- Weight: 24.0 oz / 686 g
- Length: 5.6 in / 142 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 42
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2
- Eye Relief (mm): 16.0
- Interpupillary Distance (mm): 58 - 74
- Close Focus Distance: 7.5 ft / 2.3 m
No posts found