The PSR Atlas Bipod is the new version of the hugely popular Atlas Bipod. The manufacturer listened to suggestions from customers to make two main changes on this new model. On this model they've eliminated the slight lean when loading the bipod and they've also eliminated the rotation of the legs. This BT46-LW17 model is the same size as the original BT10-LW17 and includes the quick-release mechanism.
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0".
- Weight 11.42 ounces.
- Available in black only.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- 5 Leg positions
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
In addition to the above features which were standard on the original Atlas Bipod, the PSR Atlas bipod features the following new features:
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075