I personally use this Atlas model. I have 2" picatinny rails mounted on all my rifles and I can quickly swap my one Atlas Bipod between them all. -Len Backus-
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0".
- Weight 11.42 ounces.
- Available in black only.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- 5 Leg positions
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.