Long Range Hunting Store In Wisconsin
“Clothing & Gear For The Backcountry Hunter & The Long Range Hunter”
601 S. Main St.
Oshkosh, WI 54902
We now have a physical store located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Stop in to try on Sitka Gear Clothing or Kenetrek Boots. Take a close-up look at our 30 different hunting backpacks. Have Andy help you in your selection. Or just come in to chat about what makes us all excited to be passionate outdoorsmen.
We operate out of a historic 100 year old building with high ceilings and a decorative stamped tin ceiling and with lots of tall glass windows. We overlook a beautiful spot on the Fox River at the south side of the Main Street bridge.
- Huskemaw Optics
- Long Range Rifles
- Over 30 models of hunting packs from Eberlestock, Sitka Gear and Badlands.
- Sitka Gear and Badlands clothing and Kenetrek boots. Come in and try them on.
- Angle cosine indicators and scope levels
- G7 BR2 Rangefinder
- Tents and sleeping bags by Big Agnes.
- MagnetoSpeed and CED chronos.
- Backcountry camping gear.
- PSE TAC crossbows. By next year we’ll have a full line to include other crossbow brands as Wisconsin is going full inclusion for the regular archery season in 2014. With all we’ve learned about crossbow shooting and mechanics we feel we have much to offer the passionate Wisconsin archery hunter as he ventures into crossbows for the first time.
- And many more items you’ve seen at our online LRH Store.
Our store is located at 601 S. Main St. in downtown Oshkosh, Wisconsin about 5 minutes from Highway 41.
From Hywy 41 take the Ninth Street exit and go east for 2.2 miles to Main St. Turn left (north) and drive 3 blocks. We are on the left corner. Park in the rear or on the side street.
Our store hours may change slightly.
Call first if you are coming from a long distance. (920-376-2010)
At this time we are open:
9 to 5 on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Closed on Sat, Sun
OR CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
Click HERE To View The Following Video Interview By The Local Newspaper.