Long Range Hunting Store In Wisconsin
“Clothing & Gear For The Backcountry Hunter & The Long Range Hunter”
601 S. Main St.
Oshkosh, WI 54902
We now have a physical store located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Stop in to try on Sitka Gear Clothing or Kenetrek Boots. Take a close-up look at our 30 different hunting backpacks. Get some help selecting a high quality long range rifle scope, binoculars or spotting scope. Or just come in to chat about what makes us all excited to be passionate outdoorsmen.
We operate out of a historic 100 year old building with high ceilings and a decorative stamped tin ceiling and with lots of tall glass windows. We overlook a beautiful spot on the Fox River at the south side of the Main Street bridge.
- High quality optics by - Nightforce, Vortex, Swarovski, Zeiss, Huskemaw, Kahles, Schmidt and Bender.
- Over 30 models of hunting packs from Eberlestock, Sitka Gear and Badlands.
- Large selection of Sitka Gear clothing and Kenetrek boots. Come in and try them on.
- Angle cosine indicators and scope levels
- MagnetoSpeed and LabRadar chronographs.
- Ballistic rangefinders (G7 BR2500, Sig KILO 2400) and Kestrel ballistic weather meters.
- Tents and sleeping bags by Big Agnes and backcountry camping gear..
- Scorpyd Crossbows (Fastest, most accurate crossbows on the market at 450 fps)
- And many more items you’ve seen at our online LRH Store.
Our store is located at 601 S. Main St. in downtown Oshkosh, Wisconsin about 5 minutes from Highway 41.
From Hywy 41 take the Ninth Street exit and go east for 2.2 miles to Main St. Turn left (north) and drive 3 blocks. We are on the left corner. Park in the rear or on the side street.
Our store hours may change slightly.
Call first if you are coming from a long distance. (920-376-2010)
At this time we are open:
9 to 5 on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Closed on Sat, Sun
OR CALL FOR APPOINTMENT