• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Victory SF 8x42 Binoculars Demo FS

fishyscent

Up for sale are my recently purchased Zeiss Victory SF 8x42 Binos.

These were purchased in June as a demo purchase by myself. At the time I purchased both the 10x42's and 8x42's to compare. I am keeping the 10's basically because I like the black color better. My 40 year old eyes couldn't tell any major differences.

These are without question the best glass I have owned. Unreal. The ratings on these all are spot on, ALPHA GLASS. Feel free to head over to the birders sites and read up.

These are in new/demo condition with all paperwork and accessories that would come as you purchased from a store. They have not been registered for warranty purposes.

Looking for $1500 via paypal gift or if you are uncomfortable with that add 4% for the protected paypal purchase. Shipping will be insured via fed x ground, I will cover that.

The only trade I would consider is a Beretta Onyx Field Pro 20ga or Beretta SPV in 20ga both with 28 or 26 inch barrel. I would cover any additional cash needed.

Thanks
John IMG_0944.JPG IMG_0945.JPG IMG_0946.JPG IMG_0947.JPG

Last edited: