• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ZEISS VICTORY FL T* 8X42 binos used once 1,160

CIENTIROS

Up for sale are my 8x42 Zeiss Victory FL T* Green binos. They are in immaculate condition. Used one hunting season and they've been collecting dust in my safe since then.

I purchased these from EuroOptics. I have the warranty card still which was never filled out and turned in.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Here's a link to more photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/Marcos.Ruvalcaba/ZeissVictoryBinos#

EuroOptic info:
Zeiss Victory 8x42 T* FL Green Binocular, the classic birder's configuration, is available in two colors and is the epitome of optical excellence. From any measurement of greatness it succeeds admirably, a tool bereft of weakness which becomes so intuitive with use as to functionally disappear from the user's mindset. This should be the goal of any binocular-to be the invisible conduit to great viewing of the subject.

The optics within the 8x42 Victory T* FL binocular were created with elements of abnormal partial dispersion, a chunk of gobbledygook easily translating to the observer as the theoretical limit of razor sharp imagery free of color shift or chromatic aberration, the dreaded bane of bargain binoculars. When focusing upon a flat subject, the image is as sharp at the edges of the enormous viewing field as it is at the center. The broad focusing range goes from end to end in just a single rotation of the center focus dial, which also houses the dioptric correction.

The 8x42 Victory T* FL, like all ultra-premium European crafted binoculars, is not for the frugally minded. It is instead a product intentionally designed to deliver awe-inspiring optical and mechanical brilliance, and for many the lifetime of expected performance from such a device quickly amortizes its high initial investment.

Key Features • Incredibly bright optics • Lightweight, durable fiber-reinforced polymer body • Abbe-Koenig roof prisms • Twist-lock eyecups with 4 detented stops for perfect eye placement • ±4 Dioptric correction • 54-76mm Interpupillay adjustment range • Warranty Coverage That Retains Value Zeiss' Lifetime Transferrable Warranty protects the value of your investment like no other company. As long as the binocular was sold by an authorized USA Zeiss dealer they are under warranty for whoever owns them, and this makes the unfortunate prospect of parting with your Zeiss 8x42 Victory T* FL a less painful experience.

Length (in): 6.82 Eye Relief (in): Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 405 Exit Pupil (mm): 5.25

Attachments

• Zeiss Binos_1.jpg
    Zeiss Binos_1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Zeiss Binos_2.jpg
    Zeiss Binos_2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Zeiss Binos_3.jpg
    Zeiss Binos_3.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 11