Zeiss scopes

hillbilly Jim

Buying new Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10x50, Theopticzone has the best price $569, sounds almost too good.does anyone know if they are an Authorized Zeiss Dealer???? I do'nt want to get scamed!!!!!!

Last edited:
I've purchased two Zeiss scopes from Jon and they were delivered quickly with no problems. He told me that they were an authorized Zeiss dealer and I had no reason to doubt him. He's a sponsor on this Forum and based on my communications both on this Forum and by telephone, he seems like a genuine good guy also. I suppose you'd have to contact Zeiss USA to verify for certain.

I'd say call Jon up and ask him about it. He won't be offended. He'll probably tell you how you can verify independently that he is in fact an authorized dealer. He was selling the Zeiss scope at a very competitive price when I purchased mine three years ago also.

Re: Zeiss Conquest Scopes

After 3 years of use, I really like my Zeiss Conquests. Hard to get a better value for your money.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.