Zeiss RapidZ Reticle Subtension Details

gznokes

For those of you using any of the Zeiss RapidZ scopes, I thought I'd post up some information I wasn't able to readily find on this site or other places online. It is the reticle subtension details. The descriptions are in inches at 100 yards. I have always had a very good experience with Zeiss customer service and that is where I got this. Anyway, for those who want it in MOA, the conversion is pretty straight forward. I hope this helps. The scope is not perfect, but it has been very well thought out. One thing I'm not nuts about is the .35" thick crosshair but that can be argued as well. For my taste it is a little thick for sighting in at 200 yards and shooting really tight groups because it nearly covers a 1" bullseye, but in a hunting application the thicker cross hair is nice.
800.jpg

1000.jpg

Varmint.jpg

600.jpg

For those of you using any of the Zeiss RapidZ scopes, I thought I'd post up some information I wasn't able to readily find on this site or other places online. It is the reticle subtension details. The descriptions are in inches at 100 yards. I have always had a very good experience with Zeiss customer service and that is where I got this. Anyway, for those who want it in MOA, the conversion is pretty straight forward. I hope this helps. The scope is not perfect, but it has been very well thought out. One thing I'm not nuts about is the .35" thick crosshair but that can be argued as well. For my taste it is a little thick for sighting in at 200 yards and shooting really tight groups because it nearly covers a 1" bullseye, but in a hunting application the thicker cross hair is nice.
800.jpg

1000.jpg

Varmint.jpg

600.jpg

Do you happen to have this in a PDF file? I can't read all the subtension details for the Rapid Z1000. I just picked one up used and would love this info.
Or should I just call Zeiss and see if they'll send me this info?

Thanks
Doug

Do you happen to have this in a PDF file? I can't read all the subtension details for the Rapid Z1000. I just picked one up used and would love this info.
Or should I just call Zeiss and see if they'll send me this info?

Thanks
Doug
Doug, were you able to get this in PDF? I have the Rapid Z1000 and would be interested in the details as well. Thanks

If yall are interested in an App for your smartphone that will show you VERY accurate sub tensions for just about ANY and EVERY BDC, MilDot, MilQuad, MOA, Vortex or any other brand of scope with a particular reticle, I HIGHLY recommend trying the iStrelok app.

They are constantly putting out updates with the newest and latest reticles for just about every brand on the market. And you input your specific rifle and load info into it's algorithms, and it spits out a perfect BDC version of your reticle and shows you where your drops are on your reticle. You can save up to like 10 different rifle/scope combos.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/istrelok/id319662395?mt=8

If yall are interested in an App for your smartphone that will show you VERY accurate sub tensions for just about ANY and EVERY BDC, MilDot, MilQuad, MOA, Vortex or any other brand of scope with a particular reticle, I HIGHLY recommend trying the iStrelok app.

They are constantly putting out updates with the newest and latest reticles for just about every brand on the market. And you input your specific rifle and load info into it's algorithms, and it spits out a perfect BDC version of your reticle and shows you where your drops are on your reticle. You can save up to like 10 different rifle/scope combos.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/istrelok/id319662395?mt=8
Mudrunner
There's a regular version for $4.99 and a Pro version for $11.99. which one are you referring to??

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.