• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED zeiss hd5 5-25x50mm fs

macanderson

i have a like new zeiss hd5 5-25x50mm 1" tube zplex reticle, locking turrets, zero stop.
this is like new condition, i had it mounted on a .308 for about 100 rounds but it is too much magnification for me. needing to get something else. the upc and serial number has not been registered yet so you can register it in your name.

i would like $1000 shipped and insured i am willing to listen to trades and can add cash

Attachments

• DSC_0322.jpg
    DSC_0322.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 8
I have a new and just mounted Swarovski Z-3 4x12x50 with the BRH reticle that I would be willing to swap straight out. Price points are identical and I want more power on my 300 Mag.

Prefer email contact : [email protected]
or phone (417)860-5888

still accepting cash or trade offers. would also consider firearms on the trade.

I have been looking for an optic, I have a nice custom tactical shotgun for trade if you might be interested in that

all messages responded to still taking offers. SAM1980 send me the specs. on the shotgun

it has 65 inches of elevation at 100 yds or 62 MOA and 40 inches lateral or 38 MOA

I would consider many things on trade. A high end scope with a little less MAG, rifles, handguns but not a polymer pistol, semi auto shotgun, some ARs. let me know what you got. I can add cash to a trade or take cash plus trade as needed. I have several trade offers I'm considering but nothing that made me jump on it so I am giving it a little more time for any other trades or cash offers.