Zeiss digiscope adaptor

93trojan

I bought a 55.3mm Meopta iPhone adaptor for my zeiss 20-75x80 diascope. Well, it doesn't fit my eyepiece....too small:(. Meopta has a 57mm version,but my eyepiece measures 59mm. Does anyone know of a different manufacturer for the iPhone? I am going on an awesome Utah elk hunt and was so excited about taking pics through my spotting scope. Pretty darn disappointed right now:(

I'm pretty sure Apple is the only manufacturer for the iPhone... :D

However, I have no idea what to tell you for the digiscope adapter. I have been wondering why nobody offers a universal iPhone adapter kit that comes with several different size objective pieces that screw onto the iPhone holder.

Whoever does offer one, I'd like one for an iPhone 5, please.

It would only make sense that it would be a huge seller.

Yes....got the PhoneSkope. It barely fits in the wide open position. In fact, I have to take the eyecup off in order to squeeze it on there. I love it though! Took some great pictures this year:). Now, I just need to figure out how to get them off my iPhone and posted up!

Get yourself a sheet of Kydex, wiffies hair dryer, coping saw or some such, some skill and google around.

A DIY project that gets you whatcha want that works the way you want.

Your own adaptation and innovation will make it head and shoulders above others.

Jist my tho't.......

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts