Zeiss Diavari

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by drespecki, Mar 29, 2011.

1. drespecki

drespecki Well-Known Member

Looking at buying a Zeiss Diavari but cannot find one in stock anywhere in the Tucson area to look at one.... Is there a good dealer online that, if I order one and do not use it but look through it for a day or 2, will let me return it with no restocking fees if I do not like it? I see several places that I can get them at but it appears that it is a special order item and they will charge a restocking fee on special orders....
    Thanks..

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  2. Sako7STW

Sako7STW Well-Known Member

Why do you want to look through one first? I know dumb question but what is it your leery of with buying one? Just bought one last week and it is a flat out amazing scope. When you get to scopes at this level you have to try and find something wrong with one because you wont just up and find something easily. I would be willing to bet that if you bought it, you wont be returning it.

3. sakoluvr

sakoluvr Well-Known Member

I would contact Doug at cameraland in NY. I have bought several things from them, and you can speak to him about your concerns. I recently picked up a Zeiss Victory Diavari, and the glass is phenomenal as it should be in that price range. :D