Zeiss Diavari

drespecki

Looking at buying a Zeiss Diavari but cannot find one in stock anywhere in the Tucson area to look at one.... Is there a good dealer online that, if I order one and do not use it but look through it for a day or 2, will let me return it with no restocking fees if I do not like it? I see several places that I can get them at but it appears that it is a special order item and they will charge a restocking fee on special orders....
Thanks..

Last edited:
Why do you want to look through one first? I know dumb question but what is it your leery of with buying one? Just bought one last week and it is a flat out amazing scope. When you get to scopes at this level you have to try and find something wrong with one because you wont just up and find something easily. I would be willing to bet that if you bought it, you wont be returning it.

I would contact Doug at cameraland in NY. I have bought several things from them, and you can speak to him about your concerns. I recently picked up a Zeiss Victory Diavari, and the glass is phenomenal as it should be in that price range. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.