zeiss conquest ?

fisherman983

a friend has a zeiss conquest 4.5-14x44, and I was under the impression that he could get a turret made by Kenton industries. after looking at their website and eyeballing the scope it doesn't appear to have a removable turret. on the Kenton site they offer a turret for a conquest retrofit. what is that? can said scope be sent off and have them put a turret on? or is this a waste of time and not possible?

Call Kenton. They are an authorized Zeiss repair shop. They also do turret work for Zeiss. I had turrets made, for my 6.5 x 20, by Kenton and recommend them. The turrets are high quality and function perfectly. Kenton customer service personnel are very helpful if you have any questions. The the turn around was much faster than they told me. By sending your scope to them it goes to California not 1/2 way around the world.

...... The the turn around was much faster than they told me. By sending your scope to them it goes to California not 1/2 way around the world.

You send them to ZEISS in Virginia I believe. I had a reticle changed in one of mine and it didnt go "around the world" by any means

I was wrong...North Chesterfield Virginia

I use to live in Virginia and the zeiss building is right outside of chester VA. But on another note I suspect my scope was sent to Kenton as well. I had a gunsmith shop handle the entire operation as I was having a 257W set up. The 4.5x14 works good and it will hold its adjustment values up and down the range as you click it. I now have the same scope on a 6.5x284. I just had to order another turret to match the blist. of the gun and load. I wish I never would of let my wife have the other scope for her 243 but it good glass and since I had 2 conquest she now has one. But it make me a great varmit gun.:D
Just the other day I had my 4x16 viper and my zeiss out and honest at the 600yrds I think the zeiss may have been a little more crisp but it probably a toss up. Who knows.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.