Zeiss Conquest vs Vortex Viper PST

jones

Hey im looking for yalls input on these two scopes. its going on a Win 243 and will mainly be used for varmit hunting and paper punching. i have a conquest target on a diff. rifle and i like it, but sometimes its hard to tell which hash mark ur on. it has a 1 inch tube so there isnt a whole lot of elevation adj.

i like the PST EBR1 reticle and it has more elevation adj. but i dont know how the glass is compaired to conquest and the tracking.

i have a chance to get the conquest cheaper than the PST so im kind of stuck on which one i should get. i will be shooting up to around 800 yds. thanks for yalls help.

I am having the same trouble i have looked in a conquest 6.5-20x50 but not the pst 6-24x50 ffp. those r the two that i am looking at really hoping someone would replay that has looked at both. sorry im no help. Im gonna decide this week because zeiss has a rebate with purchase of new remington and zeiss scope by end of year.

I have a PST 2.5-10x44 and a Zeiss 3-9x40. Optical quality is a dead heat, my amateur eyes can't tell the difference. The PST tracks perfectly, I haven't yet checked the Zeiss.

There are so many great scopes < $700 now its a hard choice, but no matter which scope you choose you won't be disapointed.

J

Thanks for the reply. That's what I was looking for someone w both. I locked back a couple months in didn't see where anyone has compared both scopes side by side
Anyone else that has compared both scopes is like to hear from you to. Thanks again

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.