Zeiss Conquest turret install

kallen

Has anyone had any of their Conquest scopes retrofitted with Balistic Turrets or otherwise? I read on their site that they would, and I also heard that after the retrofit Kenton knobs can be used.

Thanks

kallen......

I will be interested in what you find out,
Have a 3x9 Conquest I would like done.
Already have all the contact info--just need some "user" input!

Later....

Exactly. I hear a lot about leupold conversions, but not much Zeiss. What I do here about Zeiss is that the optics are top notch for the price, and can you imagine a 3x9 like you state or a 3.5-10 with a turrets. I would think a great lighter, long range scope, although I imagine it would need to be shimmed to get out there since it's not a 30 mm tube.

My buddy got his 4.5-14 retrofitted with turrets a couple years back and everything has been great. I just aquired a Zeiss as well and it is getting sent in as well.

I have all my diavari scopes with elevation and windage knobs ,their clicks are .36 and have the kenton speed dial knobs that get me to 1,000 in one revolution. zeiss will install for $60 a knob and ask for sonya she is great to deal with . the zeiss in the diavari with ffp has never let me down and ive used them on 338 lapua down. thanks anthony

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.