Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20 x50

well,i also didn't buy the zeiss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif for a gun being made now.and yep,still playing the elevation game with the swarovski on my .25-06 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif,that was the next route i was heading,maybe not now?i have a .010 steel shim under the rear base and it takes me to 500+ a few.clear as can be though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif 1 1/4 rev up -- 4 down? i guess thats for when they run back in their hole /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well I bought a 6.5-20x50 Vari-X III from my father for a good price. Hopefully I like it but if it does not adjust right like some of the Leupys I have had it is getting sent in. I called Leupold about getting a Mildot put in it and I just about fell over they want 150 bucks plus shipping to do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Does this seem high to anyone else?

Hey guys, I bought the Conquest 6.5-20 and have mounted it on my rifle. I started reading ( my pitfall) about how to adjust it. The Manuel talks about taking the cap off, turning it clockwise tightening a "ring" under the cap, then pit the cap on and turning it back one rotation to zero. This doesn't compute to me. Have all of you conquest owners gone thru this torment?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.