• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Conquest 3-12x56

Brad from ND

I'm selling a Zeiss Conquest 3-12x56 with the german #4 reticle. First Focal plane with a 30mm tube. Glass is good but does have a couple light swirls on the objective that are not noticeable from looking through the scope. It does have ring marks on the very bottom of the tube so your rings will hide them. The tube is also very slightly dented at the ring marks. (Thanks crappy rings given to me by a friend). This is an excellent scope for low light conditions with the large objective and heavier reticle. No box or scope caps. The scope was sent in to Zeiss and had a target turret installed for the elevation. Standard covered turret for windage.

$650 shipped

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

Scope is still for sale.

Any lowball or Kick in the Pants offers will be ignored!

No foreign country sales.

The scope was $850 new plus another $100 to send it in to Zeiss and have the elevation turret put on. Mechanically, everything works great.

Brad,
According to your description, I don't feel that it is worth much more. You have a right to say what you want but I made you an honest offer. The fact that you had additional work done doesn't add to the ultimate price you would like to get. Not a shouting match just facts. Good Luck on getting $ you want. Sometimes that is very elusive.

Well, since you decided to single yourself out.........

You offered me just over half of my asking price and are now acting surprised that I didn't even respond. Are you kidding me? If you don't like the price, don't buy it. If you were selling something for $1000 and I offered you $600, you can't tell me that you wouldn't feel insulted. Same thing here.

Also, you cannot buy this scope with an exposed target turret. If you want one on it, it has to be sent back in to Zeiss to be installed. I guess that would make this scope unique and could be a selling point to an interested party if they were planning on having the same modification done.

Thanks for crapping on my thread.