• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***Zeiss 6.5-20X50 Mil dot and Leupold 3-9X40***

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
For sale are two scopes.
1. Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20X50 Mil dot. Target knobs. Beautiful scope. Glass is perfect. There is a small ring mark on the bottom of the tube but other than that it is pretty much perfect. Will come in the box with manual and paperwork. Shipped to your door for $710.
2. Leupold 3-9X40 Vari X II with duplex retical. Gloss. Glass is perfect as well. Scope tracks great and has made a excellent little hunting scope on a back up rifle that has been in the safe for a couple years. There are a couple small ring marks on the tube. They were covered up when I mounted the scope so it is not a big deal to me. I tried to take a picture of a ring mark but it might have been too light because it did not show up. Scope only but I will ship in a Leupold box. Shipped to your door for $200
USPS MO, First I'll Take it gets it, not really looking for trades right now unless you have some .284 dies sitting around or 7mm 162 Amax or 168VLDs.
2yy5xlg.jpg

rw751s.jpg

2z553jp.jpg

242h560.jpg

1z6w4cl.jpg

v6khmv.jpg

I think it is 50 MOA of elevation. For most guns and a 20 MOA base that should get you out to 1500 yards. How far are you shooting? Thanks for looking

leupold is still available and the zeiss has been sold, there are also two more people in line for the zeiss. Thanks for looking