Zeiss 6-24x72 Victory Diavari 34mm Rifle Scope

Akkill

ok just wnat to ask if someone know how much travel have this new scope, asking because it has a new 34mm tube. it shold be better for long range work than the 30mm tube scopes

Whaaaaat i mean waaaaaata ... jesus so why they put a 34mm tube on it whats the diference in performance or whats the advantage, same travel than their old scope its dificult to velieve even afther read what their site say.

They probably made the internal lens assemblies bigger for even a better sight picture. That is a huge scope aka "The Hubble"

That's odd. The milspec version ( Hensoldt ZF 6-24x72 ) is advertised as having 20 mrad ( 200 cm @ 100 m ) of total elevation.

That's still only about, what, 70 MOA at 100 yards??

Big deal! For that size scope and $$$$

Still, the canted base is your friend.

That is a little odd that the MIL version (Hensoldt) say it has 20Mil or 200cm and the civilian (Zeiss) 16Mil = 160cm. I wonder way the 4mil difference. That is a good amount.

Mike @ CSGW

Last edited:
What's the problem. Just get a flat shooter.

My conquest does the long range job well and it has quite a bit less than the topic scope.

Light fast bullet - 12 moa drop @ 1k
Heavy fast bullet - 17 moa drop @ 1k
Heavier fast bullet - 18.x moa drop @ 1k

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.