Zeiss 15x45 Conquest Binoculars

TheReeper

Has anybody used the Zeiss 15x45 Conquest binoculars? I looked thru a pair this weekend, and I was very impressed. What is your opinion on these binos, I have heard Zeiss makes really good binoculars. I was going to buy a pair of the Leupold Golden Rings, however, the Zeiss bi-nos were much clearer. The Zeiss will cost me about $300.00 more, I was told they are much better Bi-nos. However, I would like to here what you guys have to say.

i have leopold scopes and binoculars and have been more than happy to sell and lend them to friends and family. My swarovski 15x56 slc and zeiss 10x40 conquests you couldnt get them from me for anything!

I ended up buying the Zeiss 15x45 Conqeust binoculars. I alomost bought the Swarovski 15x56 SLC's, however, I couldn't see myself spending $2200.00 on a pair of bi-nos alone. I needed a range finder too. So, I was able to buy the Zeiss 15x45 Conquests and the Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guided Range finder at the same time, and the total was $1950.00 for both. I thought about buying the 15x56 Swaros and a pair of the Bushnell rangefinders. However, I thought it was more important to have the best range finder money can buy and have it piggy backed with the second best binoculars money can buy. Anyhow, I am pretty impressed with the Ziess Conquests, they are very clear. They are large, so I will have to get a tri-pod if I want to look through for a long period.

I bought both optics, because I am a long range varmint hunter. When you shoot tiny little varmints, at extended ranges, you need quality optics. Optics are so important when it comes to long range hunting. I always tell varmint hunters to buy the best optics they can afford.

Zeiss are very nice but I like the Leupold GR HD Binos more. I feel I see a difference between them. But again the Zeiss are very nice.

Mike @ CSGW

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts