You guys ever seen this 7mmWSM brass

Usmcinfantry1988

4B8DDDB8-09A9-4696-BC40-8B516BDCCE87.jpeg

Vertical line just below neck .this is Winchester brass and I managed to find some new h fired Winchester brass that has marks similar to this just not as pronounced. Next pic shows that !
412C4954-12BD-4812-964D-075844FC5965.jpeg

you guys think this is normal , or unsafe to use? Thanks !

pretty common with winchester brass lately their quality control has been lacking. they can be used just keep an eye on them to make sure they dont develop a crack and have the gas leakage damage your chamber

dont waste them just keep an eye on them. depending on how hot you reload they will last at least as long as the primer pockets do.

i do not have a way to look inside the shoulder , short of cutting one of them open. im going to send the pics to winchester , i found 10 more new ones in the bag same lot number that looks just like the pics i posted here.

That looks like surface crack and I would contact Winchester with pictures. I don't think I would shoot them. Do you have a Teslong to look inside shoulder?

I'm with muddyboots, I'm no expert but I reload my hunting rifles to top quality. I trash anything I don't like even though that's tough right now. I'd give em a call.